Friday, March 18, 2011

Social Media: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly




This is an introduction spread I did for my Digital Image Design Class. We were given the headline "Social Media: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly" so I decided to depict the ugly side of this rapidly evolving revolution, focusing in on the site that takes up most of my time: Facebook. I wanted my models to pop out of their picture windows because to some internet users, effects of social media become more than just words on a screen and can start manifesting in the real world, whether they be positive or negative.

Models are my good friends from school, Gilbert (left) and Gus (right).
Pictures of them were taken with an iPhone 4 camera!

Click on the picture for a larger picture. That is...if I linked it correctly. It is my first blog, ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment