Friday, March 18, 2011

Buffet-Hungry


This is a poster I designed for a fictitious band that we also had to design a website for. Members of the class were given pieces of paper and told to write nouns, adjectives, and verbs. We collected them into a box and randomly picked one noun and one adjective/verb; this became your band's name. Afterward, you were to decide the genre of music your band would play and all of the web page's content. 

I picked polka and was having a very hard time designing a site for it because all the polka websites that I visited didn't really have a certain style. After hours of sitting there with a creative block, I decided to create a poster to get my mind off the actual website. After I made this, I knew I had to design the entire site to match this. Thank you, poster.

Here is the site: http://www.csupomona.edu/~tiffanyt/introband.html

Click on the image for a larger view.

No comments:

Post a Comment